Thursday 14 June 2012

Remember me?!

Welcome to 2012!!!
...




.........





..............





What?! You seriously think that June 14th is not a good time to say this?


HHMMM, perhaps you may be right BUT This is the first time since May 16th 2011 that I have:
  1.  Been able to use internet in my own home that last for more than 5 minutes and takes less than an hour to load a page
  2. Had any kind of memory of my blog
  3. felt any inclination to come back! HEHE
  4. had more than 5 minutes to call my own to get back here
But, it is safe to say I am back so welcome to 2012!!! LOL

Over the next week I am going to try and get my blog caught up, share a bunch of photos, and basically bore you silly with the who's, what's, when's where's and whys!

So, hold on to your hat, get out your glasses and be prepared 'cause there is going to be lots happening in the next week!

Mel

No comments: