Wednesday 16 October 2013

2011 to now...

It is funny, I got myself a new computer with my tax return in August after my old one died and I have slowly been going through all the things I *used* to do and deleting old accounts and things because in the last year my life has turned inside out and upside down but when it came time to delete The World According to Mel I couldn't do it.
Who I was when I wrote my last blog post is so far from the person I am today and I didn't want to blog for the longest time because of how life has been going.
Today though, I feel ready...

The last time I actually posted anything of any worth (haha who am I kidding, I don't think much of what I have ever posted is of any worth!) was June, 2011. I had just got my first job after almost 12 years of being a stay at home mum and Husband, kids and I had just moved into our freshly built house.

Two years later and how life has changed... I quit work after 18 months in January 2013, Husband and I are now separated as of October 2012 (Holy crap, a whole year already, how did that happen?!) and we are selling the house early next year.

On top if that, Jessie has been diagnosed with Chiari 1 Malformation, Intracranial Hypertension (The 2 brain conditions that I have) and a 17mm cyst on her brain. I am also going to TAFE full-time working towards a qualification in Nursing. Hamish is  the cheekiest 9 year old you ever met, Makenzie is still her trouble-making self just in 6 year old form and we have a new addition to the family in the form of our crazy cat Shadow.

Why is it I haven't been back to blog again?! haha

That is the VERY condensed version of the last 2 years and I would love to say I will post more detail about everything at some stage but let's be honest, I will probably be back in another 2 years with an equally short post! hahaha

Mel

No comments: