Thursday 14 June 2012

Random pictures from 2011

So, what I am planning on doing is updating the last year as far as pictures go over the next few days and then when I ahve my next day off I will do a big old blog post about me, my life, my health, my chillens and anything that might come up between now and then.
  
 Now I have got Bali out of the way, the next lot of photos is the random stuff



Jessie, growing up too quick!


Hamish, still my baby.


Makenzie, sassy princess!


Bless, couldn't you just eat her sometimes!


The whole crazy crew


Jessie at her swimming carnival, from memory she came second in this one :)


Easter 2011, Kenz in her always mismatched pj's! LOL


Hamish, he is well know for not wearing a shirt with jammys...no idea why with that chicken chest :P



The big kids, doesn't matter how old you are nothing beats an egg hunt at Nannas!

Will be back tomorrow night with more, early morning tomorrow - have to start work at 7am :-/ - and I have a meeting with the CEO of the company  (Should be interesting!) so need my beauty sleep ;-)

Mel

No comments: