Tuesday 9 November 2010

HOORAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still alive and suddenly feeling as free as a bird :D
I have just this minute (Okay, it was actually 11 minutes ago but I had to go to Facebook first! LOL) handed in my last ever teaching assignment!!!!!!
I don't remember if I said about it, I decided this term to drop out of teaching and use the units I have done to apply for nursing. I thought teaching would be okay but the more I did the more I didn't love it and I began wondering why I would want to teach kids all day when I have just about got rid of all mine to school?! LOL
So, I had one huge assignment (Worth 60% of the mark) due yesterday and one huge one due today, for two different units, I thought yesterdays one was going to be hard and this last one easy but turns out I read the assignment details wrong, i thought the whole of the last assignment was reflective writing but turned out 2000 words were academic and only a small amount were to be reflective so needless to say I had a very long day today but I got it in just in time and now I just have to wait for my mrak to come back and when that comes in i can email them and drop out :)
I have never been so proud to be a drop out before! LOL But I am now 100% sure nursing is what I want to do so 2012 will be the beginning (As long as I get in! LOL) of my Nursing and on campus uni life :D
Will come back soon for a real update, we are all doing good though :)
Mel

No comments: