Monday 22 November 2010

Thinking...

So I have been thinking, yep it wasn't an earthquake it was just my brain :P
And here is what I have been thinking...
When I first started this blog, Steve had been working away for a while, about a year, and I was so lonely. It was back in the days when he could only ring about once a week and being at home with two children was a lonely experience. So, I started blogging not only to remember all that was happening (I always forgot to tell Steve daily things when he only rang once a week) but also because it felt like I had a friend. I didn't have a clue if anyone was actually reading it or not, and to be honest, I didn't really care. For 10 minutes slots I felt important to someone/something outside my own four walls.
As time went on, I began blogging more to fill the time, then I got sick and I turned to my old friend to ease my mind from all the stress and tests I was going through.
Now, 4 years after I started this blog I have just discovered what it is like to be a part of something bigger. I am getting a "real" life and am enjoying myself!
Some days I wonder how I will get through the next 5 minutes, the days are so busy with activities for the kids and general day-to-dayness for me and it is really enjoyable! We have just gone from having all the activities down to 2 days a week and now it has blown out to 6, sometimes (Like this week) 7 days a week and honestly, I wouldn't change a thing!
The kids are happy, I am happy, Steve is...as happy as he gets :P
So, what does that mean for this blog, this life that has been with me for years? You know, I really don't know! What I am trying to say is I love blogging but I am not sure where it fits in my life any more. I can't imagine closing this blog down or just stopping posting but I hope you understand why I am not blogging as much as I used to.
That's all,
K,
Bye!

No comments: