Thursday 24 March 2011

Watch this space!

I know I have not live up to my promise of weekly posts like I said I was going to (Hands up who not surprised by that though?! LOL) life has just been super crazy! Between Jessie's birthday and tee-ball running our lives and then my trip to Bali (Photos to follow) my poor old blog has been poorly treated in these last few months :( I don't think I ahve even put up Christmas photos or updated about my broken brain issues since November so really should get a move on!

BUT that is not what I am on here today for...I have just got off the phone from a lovely lady over at The Soup office  (I have been a member there for a long while, pretty much since they started) and she told me I have been selected as a Soup Blogger for their latest project. What it means is next month I will be doing a couple of blog posts about my experiences with using PayPass but I will also be running my first ever competition! The prizes are really good and I am very jealous that my readers get the prizes and I only get to give them out! LOL So, in preparation for next month I am asking that anyone who wants to be in the running for the prizes become a follower and in April I will give more details. The competion will only be open to those people who are followers so get following :)

Mel

No comments: