Monday 28 February 2011

Fire, Puppy Love and My Baby...PART 3

The final part of this post involves my littlest baby girl growing up. On the 14th of February this year Makenzie started Kindergarten! It seems like only yesterday she was born and now she is at school. She has already made two best friends, Jessica and Madison, and knows a few others from childcare so is settling in really well.
Me on the other hand have won the Bad Mummy Award on her first day of school. They do half days for the first two weeks and I thought they finished at 12:30pm each day but turns out it was 12pm so on her first day of school i got a phone call from her teacher at 12:20pm telling me school had finished...oops! It was right after I had said to Nayd I needed to go because I didn't want to get the Bad Mummy Award on the first day...if only I'd known I had already won it! LOL

Today, she had her first full day and came home full of news about what she did and who she played with and what they got to do different to earlier days. Poor chicken was beat tonight, she fell asleep at school durning quiet time and was almost asleep at the dinner table too so think it will take a bit of getting used to for her but it is so exciting to be going through this new stage with her!


No comments: