Friday 29 April 2011

Glad to see I finally have some comments happening, I was starting to think iw as going to ahve to take all the prizes for myself! LOL
Just wanted to pop in quick though and let you all know, although the competition finishes at 5pm tomorrow night I won't be able to come on and congratulate the winners till Sunday because I have a wedding to go to (Not the Royal Wedding, may as well be though, they are having a High Tea for their reception! Can't you just imagine me and Steve at a High Tea, makes me giggle a little! hehehehe)
As I know most people who have entered, through Facebook, those who I am friends with on FB that won I will notify you that way, otherwise I will notify you through your followers link :)
Loved all the answers that came in though, I have no idea how I am going to choose the most creative, think I might need the kids to be judges! LOL
Anyways, that's all for now, the kids ar eall on school holidays till the 5th of May so I have been a bit flat out with them but I will be in soon with a good update :)
Mel

No comments: