Sunday 1 May 2011

Winners!!!

Thank you all for your fabulous entries into my competition! It was super hard to choose a winner and I wish there were prizes for every entry because they were all so good!
All the winners have been contacted and will be receiving their prizes very soon!

Huge congrats to "Tinkster" for her first place entry:
The best thing since sliced bread is my iphone! I can amuse Jack with wiggles videos when waiting at medicare, I can play games when waiting at the school pick up, I can check my emails anywhere, I can waste hours trying to get the thrid freaking star on angry birds levels (ok, maybe that ones not brilliant) Love love it!


I loved this entry because my iPhone is one of my favourite things too, I have spent more hours than I care to count working on thoses 3rd stars so can totally sympathise! LOL

Second Place went to "Noni":
I am completely shallow and going to say the best thing since sliced bread in my life is my GHD hair straightener. Seriously, before i had one i used either cheap nasty ones which killed my hair or had to pay $50 each time i wanted a hairdresser to blowdry my hair. I never mastered the art of blowdrying my hair into anything but a boofy frizzy mess so it is nice to be able to have nice, normal hair, just like everyone else, everyday!

I hear you on this one too, I can't straighten my own hair (I admit it, I am a hair numpty! hehe) but my sister has a GHD so when she straightens my hair I do appreciate how much quicker it is now than it used to be!

Third Place went to "Princess_Nayd" with her entry:

Wow this sounds great, so convenient and a faster way to pay!!! I reckon the best thing since sliced bread is technology!!! Where would we all be today without it, I cannot remember what we all did before mobile phones, internet, digital tv and so on. I am so excited about the future of technology to see what else is in store for us!



Also I must add that my family are pretty close to being better than sliced bread with my wonderful sister being the crust! ♥

I totally agree with this too, I think my world would end without technology! I am a bit of a computer bandit (Gee, ya think?! LOL) so it is something that is definitely up there for me too!

Congratulations again to everyone, thanks so much for taking part!
Mel

No comments: