Monday 16 May 2011

I am so super excited today! On Friday we had our second Practical Completion Inspection on the house (Yes, I know the house blog is terribly out of date, I had photo issues! Oops!) and aside from silicone being needed around the sinks (Which has now been done) the house is FINALLY finished!!!
So we have an appointment with Content for 10:30am tomorrow morning for Handover and the house is then officially ours :D
We still have masses to do and it will probably about a month before we can move in but it is so good to finally have an end date, to have something to focus on and know that by x time we will be in the house :D

Even better than that, I just got interupted while blogging by a phonecall from the guy who did our driveway paving to give me a quote for the cross-over and it has come in way cheaper than we had expected so that is so good! We have been trying to save while we are staying here with mum but these last couple of months with Hamish and Makenzie's birthdays (Photos to come I promise! LOL) and Easter, Mother's Day and Dad's birthday thrown in our savings have taken a bit of a hit so to get things for less than we expected is a huge relief :)
Anyways, better run, have to get the kiddos in a minute but just wanted to update with my exciting news :D

Mel

No comments: